Double the size, double the power, the Helix S594 is designed to deliver. A bigger platform for applications requiring more power, the S594 continues producing through all wind speeds and conditions. Turbulent gusty wind? High speeds? Rapid changes in direction? Our patent pending design efficiently and safely captures the wind's power across a broader range of conditions than traditional HAWTs or other VAWT designs.
* Swept Area
- 5.88m2 (63.29 ft2)
* Rotor Dimensions
- 1.21m W x 4.87m H
(4ft x 16ft)
* Overall Height
- 6.0m (19.8')
* Rotor Construction
- Ultra tough Aluminum Alloy
- Vertical axis helical Savonius rotor (VAWT)
- 4.5 kW (peak) high efficiency Permanent Magnet Generator
* Cut-in Speed
- 5 m/s (11.1 MPH)
» The lowest wind speed at which the turbine begins producing usable power.
* Optimal Annual Wind Speed
- An average of 7 m/s (15.6 MPH) or greater
- No braking needed for normal operation. Manual override for maintenance.
* Grid Connection
- 110 VAC - 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz Grid Tied Inverter.
- Recommended 4.57m (15 ft) depending on obstructions.
- 605 kg (1330 lb)
* Design Life
- 30 years
* Monopole Tower
- 4.5m to 6.0m (15 ft to 20 ft) depending on obstructions
- 5 year Limited Warranty.
- NOT INCLUDED
- Current List
* Unique patent pending design.
* Rugged aluminum and steel construction for extreme environments
* Modular, 3D blade for easy assembly and toughness.
* Helical turbine for smooth power production.
* Ultra reliable Low RPM Permanent magnet generator.
* Design gives silent operation at less than 5 decibels above background noise.
* Completely safe for our friends, the birds and bats.
* Utilizes turbulent omni-directional air instantly, no yaw control required.